Senior Data Scientist - Analytics Specialist
We are looking for a Data Scientist who will eat, sleep and breath SEO to generate actionable insights gained from analyzing complex datasets. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for optimization using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. They must have strong industry experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of tools, building and implementing models, creating and using algorithms and creating/running simulations. They must have a proven ability to drive business results with actionable data-based insights. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders, clients and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data setss.
Responsibilities for Data Scientist
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization, and clients, to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to decisions for SEO and web traffic.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of strategies, marketing techniques and business goals.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of all data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize actionable information, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and data tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
Qualifications for Data Scientist
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on SEO development.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and generate insights from large data sets.
- Experience working with and creating data frameworks and architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their various advantages/drawbacks.
- Use of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating with clients and across our team.
- A strong drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- 5-7 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, has a Master’s or PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or similar field
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org